Want to advance your career and make an impact in the lives of students? Accomplish your goals with an online Master of Education from Lamar University. With affordable tuition, flexible payment options, and multiple start dates, Lamar University is committed to your success. At Lamar, you'll learn from the same faculty who teach on campus. Our graduates are prepared to become leaders in 21st century education, receiving posts as administrators, master teachers, and school counselors. Change your future and your career with a Master of Education from Lamar University.
Available Degree Programs:
- • M.Ed. in Educational Administration
- • M.Ed. in Educational Technology Leadership
- • M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership
- • M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership with a Specialization in ESL
- • M.Ed. in School Counseling
- • M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership with specialization in Autism
- • M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership with specialization in Gifted and Talented
- • M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership with specialization in Special Education
Flexible: Online courses fit your busy schedule
5 week courses and 8 available starts
Affordable: Just $250 per course hour ($292 out-of-state)
TEACH grants available for those who qualify
Respected: Texas's largest graduate school of education
Ranked as the nation's most diverse university by U.S. News and World Report.
"Choosing the master's program in Teacher Leadership is proving to be a wise choice for me; I find that I now understand the current state of education and the needs of my students much more clearly than before."
- Margaret | Alice, Texas
The Online Experience
Learn how a degree from Lamar University can benefit you. Watch our video clip to learn more!