Since the advent of internet technology, companies have become more reliant on greater amounts of data, as well as the integration of all business functions. In Lamar University's MBA in Enterprise Resource Planning online program, you will gain the leadership, management and financial skills required in most MBA programs along with expertise in the principles and use of data analytics – a high-demand skill set in today's data-driven workforce. Through six specialized courses, you will gain intensive training in the use and applications of a variety of SAP applications, including NetWeaver, Visual Composer, Data Warehousing and Business Information Warehouse solutions and supply chain management platforms. You will also have the opportunity to complete a two-week SAP ERP Academy during which you will prepare to become certified in business process integration using 16 different SAP modules.
Lamar University's College of Business is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). Due in large part to Lamar University's commitment to quality and nationally recognized faculty, the Lamar University MBA has been ranked in the Top 10 in the State of Texas, and The Princeton Review ranked Lamar University's College of Business as one of the Top 294 Business Schools in the nation. Beyond Grey Pinstripes ranked Lamar University 81 in its "Global 100" list for 2011-2012.
- 100% online courses allow you to study and attend lectures around your busy schedule with accelerated 8-week course format that allows you to graduate faster than in a traditional campus-based program. MBA students with an undergraduate business degree can earn their MBA in 14-16 months.
- Same nationally recognized faculty who teach on campus
- Lamar University is a recognized leader in online education, providing students with opportunities to grow their careers through high-quality, affordable online degree programs
- Lamar University's College of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) – the international gold standard of business school accreditation
- Master of Business Administration - General
- MBA in Construction Project Management online
- MBA in Criminal Justice Management online
- MBA in Healthcare Administration online
- MBA in Management online
*Price does not include leveling courses (if required). Distance learning fee is included in the tuition listed.