Admission Requirements RN to BSN online
Applicants for the RN to BSN program must meet the university's standard requirements for admission, as well as the following:
- Complete online application and pay a one-time application fee of $25.
- Admission to the Nursing Program
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Students with a cumulative GPA between 2.4 & 2.49 may be admitted to enroll in general core requirements until reaching a GPA of 2.5.
- Current unencumbered licensure to practice professional nursing
- Students must have an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Nursing (AAS or ADN) or have a Diploma in Nursing from an approved program.