Admission Requirements Master of Science in Port and Terminal Management online
- Complete online application and pay a one-time application fee of $25.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Waived if undergraduate GPA is 3.0 or higher
- Waived if the student has more than one year relevant industry experience. Student to provide resume to prove work experience.
- Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.*
Send all required documents to:
P.O. Box 10017
Beaumont, TX 77710
* All applicants must submit official, sealed transcripts from each institution attended to the Admissions Office. All degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution.