Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting and Analytics Online
This online degree program can turn your passion for numbers into a rewarding career in business and accounting.
As a student in the Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting and Analytics online program, you will focus on a cohesive set of skills and knowledge to help you advance in your professional career and prepare you to sit for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) examination. Gain a solid business foundation through embedded courses in management, finance, technology, marketing, business law and more.
Lamar University is one of few programs in the U.S. that offers a managerial track for accounting majors. With demand for Certified Management Accountants steadily growing, and employment statistics indicating that management accountants earn substantially more than non-certified accountants, this BBA online can help you stand out in a competitive job market.
In this online program, you will learn:
- Cost accounting with a managerial emphasis
- Capital budgeting
- Governance, risk management and internal control concept analysis
- Internal audit standards, COSO, Sarbanes-Oxley and the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- Hands-on analytics software, including Excel, Access (with SQL), Tableau, XBRL, SAS, SAP/ERP and Weka
- Location of AICPA, PCAOB and IMA ethical standards
- Management accounting
- Financial analysis
- Data analytics management
- Financial planning & analysis (FP&A)
- Strategic planning
Lamar University offers a variety of specialized bachelor’s program options. Check out our other online undergraduate programs.
Ranked among The Princeton Review’s 300 Best Business Schools, the Lamar University College of Business offers you access to a powerful business school alumni network and a business education backed by AACSB International accreditation – the gold standard of quality in business education worldwide.
The following is the tuition breakdown for students pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting and Analytics. Our tuition is affordable, and can be paid by the course.
Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice due to action by the Board of Regents or the Texas State Legislature.
Total program cost depends upon transfer hours and program advisement relevant to program requirements. For more information, contact a Lamar University enrollment specialist.
Ready to get started on your degree program online but need help finding ways to fund your education? We can help you discover student financing sources that include grants, loans and other payment options. Learn more about financial aid here.
Top Ten Reasons to Enroll in Online Undergraduate Programs
Our Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting and Analytics online program features multiple start dates to accommodate your busy schedule. Find the start date that works best for you and apply before the application deadline associated with it.
Upcoming Start Dates:
|8 week courses||Program Start Date||Application Deadline||Document Deadline||Payment Due||Last Class Day|
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting and Analytics online program has specific requirements that applicants must meet to enroll. Please read the admission guidelines to ensure you qualify.
Submit your application and one-time $25 application fee online.
Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended.
University Admission Requirements
All applicants must complete an application packet, consisting of:
- Complete online application and pay an application fee of $25.
- Submit official transcripts from all high schools, colleges, and universities you have attended.
- All transcripts are required regardless of accreditation. Only regionally accredited institutions will be eligible for transfer credit.
- Verify specific requirements associated with chosen degree program.
High school graduates who have not attended college before are considered entering freshmen – even if they received college credit while in high school through dual credit, AP or IB programs. Transfer students with fewer than 18 hours of college credit also must meet admission requirements for entering freshmen.
Incoming freshmen must do three things to qualify for unconditional admission to Lamar University:
- Receive a diploma from an accredited high school
- Complete at least 14 high school credits in college preparatory courses: 4 credits in English, 3 credits in mathematics, 2 credits in laboratory sciences, 2.5 credits in social sciences (U.S. history, U.S. government, and world history or world geography) and 2.5 credits in college preparatory electives (preferably including 2 credits of foreign language)
- Meet the test-optional admission criteria, or achieve a minimum composite score on the ACT or SAT through the secondary review criteria. (Click here for criteria)
Students transferring from other Lamar University programs into a College of Business program must have a minimum overall 2.0 grade point average (GPA) and, if applicable, a minimum 2.0 GPA in business courses.
Students transferring from other colleges or universities into a College of Business program must:
- Have an official copy of all college and/or university transcripts on file by application deadline.
- Be eligible to re-enter all colleges and/or universities previously attended.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale for all work attempted.
- Students who transfer fewer than 18 hours must also submit and meet the entrance credentials and requirements of a first-time college student
Send all required documents to:
Lamar University Online Admissions
PO Box 10017
Beaumont, TX 77710
Submit electronically to [email protected]
Students registering for business courses in the Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Accounting and Analytics online degree program must meet all course prerequisites, including the implicit prerequisite indicated by the course level. The chair of the department offering the course must approve any exceptions. To enroll in 3000 and 4000 level courses, you must have completed 60 hours of coursework.
Communication - 6 Hours
Mathematics - 3 Hours
Life and Physical Sciences - 6 Hours
Language, Philosophy and Culture - 3 Hours
Creative Arts - 3 Hours
American History - 6 Hours
Government/Political Science - 6 Hours
Social/Behavioral Sciences - 3 Hours
Component Area Options - 6 Hours
*Price includes all fees (distance learning fee and university fee).
Or call 866-223-7675
By submitting this form, I am providing my digital signature agreeing that Lamar University (LU) may email me or contact me regarding educational services by telephone and/or text message utilizing automated technology or a pre-recorded message at the telephone number(s) provided above. I understand this consent is not a condition to attend LU or to purchase any other goods or services.
Ready to Get Started?
Begin your application today!