Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business Online
This online degree program is designed to give you a thorough business background to explore a broad range of career paths in accounting, real estate, insurance, human resource management, marketing and finance while also allowing you the opportunity to specialize in one of several areas.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business online degree program is designed to help you develop an understanding of the roles of ethics and public policy in business. Our school of business is among the elite AACSB-accredited universities—a distinction earned by only five percent of the world’s business schools.
You will gain a broad range of computer and data analysis skills including highly sought-after SAP training. You will graduate with a solid understanding of economics, finance, marketing and management principles, along with critical communication skills that will set you apart from other business majors in the job market.
Ranked among The Princeton Review’s 300 Best Business Schools, the Lamar University College of Business offers you access to a powerful business school alumni network and a business education backed by AACSB International accreditation – the gold standard of quality in business education worldwide.
The following is the tuition breakdown for students pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business. Our tuition is affordable, and can be paid by the course.
Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice due to action by the Board of Regents or the Texas State Legislature.
Total program cost depends upon transfer hours and program advisement relevant to program requirements. For more information, contact a Lamar University enrollment specialist .
Ready to get started on your degree program online but need help finding ways to fund your education? We can help you discover student financing sources that include grants, loans and other payment options. Learn more about financial aid here.
Top Ten Reasons to Enroll in Online Undergraduate Programs
Our Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business online program features multiple start dates to accommodate your busy schedule. Find the start date that works best for you and apply before the application deadline associated with it.
Upcoming Start Dates:
|8 week courses||Program Start Date||Application Deadline||Document Deadline||Payment Due||Last Class Day|
The Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business online program has specific requirements that applicants must meet to enroll. Please read the admission guidelines to ensure you qualify.
Submit your application and one-time $25 application fee online.
Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended.
University Admission Requirements
All applicants must complete an application packet, consisting of:
- Complete online application and pay an application fee of $25.
- Submit official transcripts from all high schools, colleges, and universities you have attended.
- All transcripts are required regardless of accreditation. Only regionally accredited institutions will be eligible for transfer credit.
- Verify specific requirements associated with chosen degree program.
High school graduates who have not attended college before are considered entering freshmen – even if they received college credit while in high school through dual credit, AP or IB programs. Transfer students with fewer than 18 hours of college credit also must meet admission requirements for entering freshmen.
Incoming freshmen must do three things to qualify for unconditional admission to Lamar University:
- Receive a diploma from an accredited high school
- Complete at least 14 high school credits in college preparatory courses: 4 credits in English, 3 credits in mathematics, 2 credits in laboratory sciences, 2.5 credits in social sciences (U.S. history, U.S. government, and world history or world geography) and 2.5 credits in college preparatory electives (preferably including 2 credits of foreign language)
- Meet the test-optional admission criteria, or achieve a minimum composite score on the ACT or SAT through the secondary review criteria. (Click here for criteria)
Students transferring from other Lamar University programs into a College of Business program must have a minimum overall 2.0 grade point average (GPA) and, if applicable, a minimum 2.0 GPA in business courses.
Students transferring from other colleges or universities into a College of Business program must:
- Have an official copy of all college and/or university transcripts on file by application deadline.
- Be eligible to re-enter all colleges and/or universities previously attended.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale for all work attempted.
- Students who transfer fewer than 18 hours must also submit and meet the entrance credentials and requirements of a first-time college student
Send all required documents to:
Lamar University Online Admissions
PO Box 10017
Beaumont, TX 77710
Submit electronically to [email protected]
Students registering for business courses in the Bachelor of Business Administration online degree program must meet all course prerequisites, including the implicit prerequisite indicated by the course level. The chair of the department offering the course must approve any exceptions. To enroll in 3000 and 4000 level courses, you must have completed 60 hours of coursework.
*120 credit hours: 42 core curriculum, 27 lower level electives, 45 advanced electives.
**Price includes distance learning fee.
Or call 866-223-7675
By submitting this form, I am providing my digital signature agreeing that Lamar University (LU) may email me or contact me regarding educational services by telephone and/or text message utilizing automated technology or a pre-recorded message at the telephone number(s) provided above. I understand this consent is not a condition to attend LU or to purchase any other goods or services.
Ready to Get Started?
Begin your application today!