Lamar University's M.Ed. in Digital Learning and Leading can prepare you to create meaningful change in education. This online program is designed to develop both your digital knowledge and your leadership abilities and give you tools, skills and knowledge to empower those in your educational community to step outside their comfort zone and into the digital future.
In this program, you will:
- Gain an understanding of how to address the organizational resistance often associated with innovation
- Learn how to quantify and assess learning within the digital environment
- Build an e-portfolio of applied learnings that demonstrates your skill in innovative uses of digital resources
Other program advantages include:
- No teaching certification required to enter the program
- Ideal for those currently working in a professional capacity in Pre-K through 12 education setting, but also well-suited to educators outside the traditional school setting
- Opportunity to earn your Certified Digital Educator credential after completing the first 6 hours
*Price includes distance learning fee.