The Bachelor of Science in Communication online degree program integrates communication theory with practical application, and students are able to develop a portfolio of skills and abilities valuable to any employer: critical thinking, problem solving, effective listening, trend awareness, persuading, and effective written communication. These skills encompass a range of corporate communication functions essential to Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, celebrity brands and higher education settings alike.
- public relations and advertising
- political affairs, lobbying and public policy
- community relations, crisis communication, and image repair
- human resources/employee communication
- new media and social media marketing
- marketing communication
- employee communication
- media relations and social media outreach
- school/university public relations and policy
*Price includes distance learning fee.